Hi friends! I thought I would pop in quickly today and share a PPP birthday card. I used the Party Friends stamp set.
This sweet little critter is perfectly happy on top of the cake, isn’t he?? I used Copic markers to color him, and have the colors listed below. The sentiment is from Piñata Party stamp set.
I recently purchased my first pack of X-Press It Blending Card. Let me tell you, This is my go-to now for Copic Coloring. We all have spent a lot of money on our markers, and coloring them on the correct paper is so important. This paper is the right paper for me. Just thought I would pass on my thoughts.
- Drop shadow and white frosting: C3, C1, C0
- Koala: W7, W5, W3, W1
- Cheeks and Ears: R20, R00
- Cake: RV14, RV13, RV23, RV21
- Cake Stand: BG09, BG05, BG02, BG01
- Flame and Reflection: Y13, Y17
- Candle and frosting circles: Y21, YR23
- Extra shading and highlights: E04 and Colorless Blender
Thanks so much for stopping by!